Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
All submitted papers should present research advances and should appropriately follow the purpose of the seminar as outlined on the main page of the seminar
will be selected based upon their quality as evaluated by the reviewers.
Authors willing to contribute are kindly requested to submit their
extended abstracts (1 to 4 pages) via EasyChair. The submission deadline is November, 13th, 2015.
Detailed instructions are contained in this file. Its Latex source can be downloaded from here and should be used as a pattern for the preparation of the abstract.
Note that abstracts of previous Linz Seminars are available at the Linz
Further note that registration
has to be done independently of submitting a paper and is possible until
December 16, 2015. It is not necessary to register before the submission.
Instruction for authors
Participants of the Linz Seminar are strongly encouraged to submit their contributions in Latex. You may use the Latex source file of this text as a pattern. We use the llncs document class. The file llncs.cls can be downloaded from our webpage. The page style is "empty". The title section is made with the commands \title, \author, and \institution; cf. the source file.
When preparing your abstract, you are kindly requested to take into account the following points:
- Please include additional packages only if you really need them.
- Please restrict self-written macros to the necessary minimum. In particular, include
only those macros that you actually use.
- Please include comments into your file only if you think they are useful for us.
Otherwise please delete all parts not needed for compilation.
- Graphics can be included with a command like:
The format is preferably pdf, but it can also be one of png or jpg. The format ps is
not possible and please avoid eps.
- Apart from files containing figures, please submit only one source file (together with a corresponding compiled pdf file). If you use bibtex, please copy your references, i.e., your bbl-file, into the main file.
Hints for newcomers of Latex
If you are new to Latex, you may find information on it, e.g., at the following places:
Submission of your contribution
The submission of abstracts of a proposed talk for the Linz Seminar is managed through the online conference paper management system EasyChair:
- Please visit https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=linz2016
- If you have not yet used EasyChair before, please sign up for an account. Note that this account will be valid for subsequent conferences as well.
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Upload the Latex source file of your abstract and, if applicable, the files of figures. Please provide a pdf version as well.
- In case that you would like to update your contribution, simply log in to EasyChair again and replace your submission with a new version.