- Research Assistant at Fuzzy Logic Laboratorium since November 2011.
- MSc Soft Computing and Intelligent Data Analysis (Asturias - Spain). July 2011.
- Technical Engineer in Computer Science (Asturias - Spain). December 2002.
- Francisco Serdio, Edwin Lughofer, Kurt Pichler, Thomas Buchegger and Hajrudin Efendic, Residual-Based Fault Detection using Soft Computing Techniques for Condition Monitoring at Rolling Mills, Information Sciences, to appear, 2013, doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2013.06.045
- F. Serdio, E. Lughofer, K. Pichler, T. Buchegger, M. Pichler and H. Efendic, Multivariate Fault Detection using Vector Autoregressive Moving Average and Orthogonal Transformation in the residual Space, Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society, PHM 2013, New Orleans, LA, USA, 2013, pp. 548-555.
F. Serdio, E. Lughofer, K. Pichler, T. Buchegger and H. Efendic, Data-Driven Residual-Based Fault Detection for Condition Monitoring in Rolling Mills, Proceedings of the IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modeling, Management and Control, MIM '2013, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2013, pp. 1546-1551. (Winner of MIM 2013 Best paper award)
- By mistake appears with the preliminary title "Condition Monitoring at Rolling Mills with Data-Driven Residual-Based Fault Detection"
- Condition Monitoring with Data-Driven Models: Strategic Project with ACCM (Area 6)